"If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans!!"
Jodie's new favorite song! She is wearing her new leotard, she tells everyone it has "sprinkles" on it.
That is precious! Love her little voice. She has gotten so big!!
I can't believe how much she has grown. She's pretty funny - sprinkles on her leotard! That's hilarious!
Very cute! BTW I saw the Ryan is King statement! How long has it been there???? lol
Shannon, Ryan just did that today. He didn't realize that he could add things to the blog! Hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is precious! Love her little voice. She has gotten so big!!
I can't believe how much she has grown. She's pretty funny - sprinkles on her leotard! That's hilarious!
Very cute! BTW I saw the Ryan is King statement! How long has it been there???? lol
Shannon, Ryan just did that today. He didn't realize that he could add things to the blog! Hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment